Friday, March 9, 2012

Sorry!!!, Stupidity, and Exclamation Points!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I have been pretty messed up, but I'm back and ready to rumble!! That sounded stupid, but you know, I am stupid person! It's one of main attributes and I'm proud of it! Every sentence so far has had an exclamation mark!!!
If I told you nothing really has happened, I'd be lying, so I won't. :)
I am going to start actually making paragraphs now, and you notice I don't, tell me. I am officially a grammatically aware person, for the day. :)
At my g'ma's and posting is exactly what I would want to be doing right now, because I'm actually in the mood to type.
 Grammatical Awareness :)

1 comment:

  1. Made on Picnik!! I LOVE that site!! Unfortunately , they are moving to Google+ on April 6, I think. If not, sometime in that vicinity.

    ReplyDelete