Saturday, September 10, 2011

A new book I'm reading!

There is an AWESOME book I am reading called "Across the Galaxy". My friend Sara(follow her blog "Knocked Askew") recommended it to me as "Across the Universe" but I guess I got it mixed up.Anyway, it is amazing! This awesome book is about a girl named Alina Leone, she is part of a race called the "Glows", because they can produce a glow like light from their chests.As it turns out, she is last remaining empress of her home planet Gliese, yet she doesn't know from her memory suppression and all of her years on Earth.To top it all off there is an invading force trying to destroy Gliese completely(considering it was already pretty messed up) called the Shadows.To save her home planet and become empress of Gliese, she must destroy the Shadows' leader Tharos. This great book is only one dollar in the Kindle store. It is by Heather Hildenbrand.



                                                                                -Chynna:)

No comments:

Post a Comment