Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Audience?

Ok, I just found out that someone is actually reading my blog! I may sound like a hypocrite, but I'm actually kind of happy. (thanks Cozy in Texas) But I just found out that one person from my Audience is from Germany! I don't even speak German. So unless that person also speaks English, they wouldn't be able to read my blog anyway! I don't have my followers up on my blog, but I'm about to see if I have any, because I'd like to know if that person just read one post, or is actually waiting for me to post again.


                                                                        -Chynna:)

1 comment:

  1. I'll be a follower! <3 I appreciate your comment on my blog, although you must forgive me for not replying quickly enough. (259,200 seconds is simply too long!)
    I'm 13 now, so I guess we don't have that in common. I'm sure were' both pretttty awesome though! :D

    ReplyDelete