Sunday, December 18, 2011

What in the World is "Hugo?"

Tomorrow is the day the entire middle school goes to see a movie. Unfortunately, we were bad last year, so the movie theater people made the price of a children's ticket go up to $7.00! So we can't go to that theater anymore, so we're going to the cinemas in Murfreesboro to see the movie "Hugo." Does anyone have ant idea what the movie is about, and who is Hugo? One of my friends said it was really good, but we don't really have the some taste in movies, so I don't know who to listen to. She said it was about this guy who lives in a clock, like the hunchback of Notre Dame. But I'm not completely sure...
                                                                                   Here is the theatrical poster:

3 comments:

  1. I loved that book! :D It was awesome, I can't wait until the movie comes out! ( or did it? O.o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did come out, yeah! My entire middle school went to go see it. I thought it would be really bad, but, as it turns out, it was really, really good.
    Sara Kate, my friend who said it was good wants to see "War Horse", and I kinda want to see it, too. But back then I hadn't seen "Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows" and I really wanted to see it, and she didn't want to. Now I have seen it and I am going to encourage her to see it! It was really good, by the way!!! :) Make sure, though, that you can keep up! I couldn't...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for voting on my poll, if was you.... :)

    ReplyDelete