Saturday, December 17, 2011

Poptropica and LOLCats

     I have fallen in love with two of the most immature things I can think of: Poptropica and LOLCats. Poptropica is this game that we play at school when we get an apple in A Plus. There are islands and stuff that you have to beat so at lest it has a point. But it is SOOO fun and I am officially addicted to it.
     The other thing I mentioned, LOLCats, they are probably the stupidest thing on the web (that I've seen), ever. I made a page for them and there is many more than that, but I got tired one night and couldn't download anymore. They are just pictures of cats caught doing stupid stuff, then their owners put a funny caption on the picture and viola! You have an LOLCat! They are very stupid and I don't recommend people with lung problems, respiratory problems, or if you don't like to laugh very hard to look at them. Or if you don't like a hint of immaturity in your life. -cough, cough- :)

No comments:

Post a Comment