Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dreams

I was just thinking about the weirdest dreams that I've ever had in MY LIFE, and I wanted to share a few of them:

1. I had one of those naked dreams. My gym teacher was in it. If you go to my school you will know that you don't want my 6th period gym teacher who also teaches Lifetime Wellness to be in one of your naked dreams. UGH!!!

2. I had a dream where I had to ride a short bus (not for retarded people, for little kids). And the bus was really, really small and only 2nd graders could fit on it, so I had to ride it and it turns out that the little kids were inducting me into a secret society of 2nd grade spies. The chief of the HQ was a white rabbit that held a pocket watch and kept on saying, "I'm very, very late!"

3.There was this ghost that killing everybody in my family. It turned out that it was actually just one of my friends, Sara Kate. And all the sudden, Marshall was in family, so she killed him and took his face and put it on hers. o at this point Marshall is  a ghost with no face. He waves his hands and a Christmas tree appears. Sara Kate then takes my Grandpa's face and put it on the tree. I ask, "What is going on here?" and all of the sudden my 4 other best friends come from the ceiling and start dancing to "Everybody Loves Kung Fu Fighting." When they eventually stop, one of my male friends, Will walk out of the bathroom dressed as a Buddhist preist and says, "You need to get in touch with your soul." When he says this my stomach starts to hurt and I puke up this cow. I name it George and it starts to breakdance. I say, "Really?" and then I woke up.

There was many more than that, but I can't think of any.

No comments:

Post a Comment