Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rainbow Goals

The title says it all....

1. I want to be an OBGYN. They deliver babies. They're the ones who brought you to this world. Other than your mom....
2. After that, I want to be a photographer. I will only be able to stand about 15 years of crying babies.
3. I want to go to Australia. The land down under. The birthplace of some of the best people ever.
4. I want to see the seven wonders of the ancient world.(the ones still standing at least)  Pyramids at Giza,  Gardens at Babylon, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Statue of Artemis at Ephesus, Maussollos at Halicarnassus, Colossus at Rhodes, Lighthouse at Alexandria.
5. I want to live in another country-any country-for a year. At least. 
6. Photograph the wildlife of the Amazon.
7. Write a legitimate book and have it fully read by someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment