Monday, January 16, 2012

Writing A Novel!!

Well, this awkward. No, not really. I'm am writing a book, and no, I don't have a title yet. I am on the second chapter, but I started a couple weeks ago. In other words, I have to be in the mood to write. But anyway, it's about this girl named Arianna Weisse, who is the only young woman, if you could consider her that, she's 16, left on Earth. There are only 5 women left, including Arianna. But the other 4 are 90 years old and can"t reproduce anymore. There is about the same amount of people on Earth, but only 5 of those are women and the rest are men. So, in an attempt to repopulate the women, the men keep on sending in men to Arianna. Her least favorite is Conan. He is a complete jerk-off, but he is hopelessly in love with Arianna, and beneath all of his meaness, would do anything for her. The feeling isn't mutual, though. Arianna loves Liam, another boy who she secretly sees every night. Despite her love for Liam, Arianna knows that she is not allowed to love one boy, and tells no one about her secret lover. Throughout the book, I plan one making it where Arianna eventually tells everyone about her love for Liam, and the majority of the book will about how they eventually come to be together. If I ever finish this novel, I plan on making a sequel, but I'm not telling you what about. :) Probably the two hardest things about writing this book are: 1. Since I'm only 12 and Arianna is 16, it's kind of hard to write from Arianna's point of view. and 2. Coming up with a title. If yall have any ideas for a title, I'd be happy to consider them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment