Saturday, March 31, 2012

Yokay, Let's Get Started

Look, I know you all absolutely love me....but I'm stopping the blog.....Just kidding :)
See, I am in and extremely joking mood right now, plus tomorrow is April Fool's, which this makes no sense because it's tomorrow, not today....
New paragraphs, as I said in the post before the last one.....
ITS FREAKING STORMING RIGHT NOW AND IM FREAKING SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You all tell me calm down and I say shut up. That's just me :)
If you having noticed this post is about a lot of completely unrelated and random stuff, and if you question that, don't read it, jerk :)
I really want to see Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter, Dark Shadows, and The Avengers really bad right now.......
THE HUNGER GAMES WAS AMAZING!!!! You should see it. I thought it would be more violent, though.
Right now is lazy Saturday- AND O MY FLIPPERS< THUNDER,im about to die.......
DEAR LORD, IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!! :)
I'm coo-coo for Coco Puffs.According to my fav tv show Psych :)
Sorry for my weirdness there, I love you all!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment